All greeting cards are 5×7 inches and come with matching white envelopes.
- 50 Greeting Cards – $162.00
- 50 Greeting Cards + Paw Print Stamp & Ink Pad – $242.00
- 100 Greeting Cards – $190.00
- 100 Greeting Cards + Paw Print Stamp & Ink Pad – $270.00
- 250 Greeting Cards – $271.00
- 250 Greeting Cards + Paw Print Stamp & Ink Pad – $351.00
- 500 Greeting Cards – $409.00
- 500 Greeting Cards + Paw Print Stamp & Ink Pad – $489.00
- 1,000 Greeting Cards – $700.00
- 1,000 Greeting Cards + Paw Print Stamp & Ink Pad – $780.00
Custom designs are now only $50.00
All orders to the contiguous United States have a flat shipping rate of $30.00
Greeting Card Details
- Each order of greeting cards can be designed, using our pre-existing Trading Card styles or we can create a completely customized design for your K9
- Our greeting cards are 5 x 7 inches, folded
- Out cards feature Ultra UV gloss coating on the exterior of the cards and a matte finish on interior of cards
- 120# cover heavyweight stock
- All greeting cards come with white envelopes (5.25 x 7.25 inches)
- Looking for something completely customized? Click here to contact us for a custom project.
Stamp and Ink Details
- Each customized stamp matches the actual size of your K9’s paw
- The durable rubber stamp is affixed to an engraved maple block
- Ink pads are available in black, blue, red, green, purple, or pink
Photos of Your K9
We have created a handy, easy to follow, how-to “Photo Guide,” which will help ensure the best possible photos of your partner. Click here to download the guide.
How does it work?
Greeting Cards – Like our K9 Hero Cards, it all starts with a picture. The general rule is: “the better the picture, the better the results”. We have created a handy, easy to follow, how-to “Photo Guide,” which will help ensure the best possible photos of your partner. Click here to download the guide.
Paw Print Stamp – We’ll need a few photos of your K9’s paw print.
- Using a dark ink or paint, press your K9’s paw onto white paper until you have 2 or 3 clear impressions
- Then send a clear photo of each impression with your order submission. Be sure to send either a measurement of the paw print or include a ruler or measuring tape in the image so we can match the size of the stamp to your K9’s actual paw size.
- We will clean up any smudges or gaps and turn your K9’s paw print into a vector design, which is then converted to a 3-dimensional rubber stamp.
If you would rather go with a “cleaner” method of getting your K9’s paw print, Chewy.com offers “Clean-Touch Pads” that make the process mess-free!
Will I be able to see a proof of the design before they go to print?
Absolutely. Just like our K9 Hero Cards, each of our greeting card orders has to receive customer approval before they can be printed.
How long does the order process take?
From the time the greeting card design is approved, you can expect to receive your stickers in about a week and a half. However, factors such as getting a high-quality photo, revisions, and approval can vary in length.
How Do I Order?
To order K9 Hero Greeting Cards, Trading Cards, Stickers and Chips, please click here to use our online order form.